Sign in to start your session
”TREE CHALLENGE” INCENTIVE PROGRAMME COMPLETE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Lucart S.p.A., based in via Ciarpi 77, 55016 Porcari (LU), Italy, Tax Code and VAT no. 00145780466 (hereinafter “The Promoter”, “the promoter company” or “Lucart”), organises this incentive programme called “Tree Challenge”. The incentive programme is based on the principle of tree rescue – through the sales made, the sellers will rescue trees, according to the internal conversion ratio established by the promoter company and will have the opportunity to obtain points and claim rewards.
By participating in this incentive programme, the Participants declare that they accept all the clauses of these terms and conditions.
1. Incentive programme period
This incentive programme will cover the following periods of validity:
- Sales are valid from 1 April 2022 (at 00:00 CET) to 31 December 2022 (at 23:59 CET).
- The uploading of sales reports onto the platform is allowed for two months from the end of the month in which the sale is made and in any case no later than 28 February 2023 for sales made in December 2022.
- Reward claims via the platform can be made up to 28 February 2023.
2. Beneficiaries of the incentive programme
This incentive programme is open to all sellers operating in UK, France, Germany, Hungary, Spain, Italy on behalf of Lucart's local distributors. More countries might be involved during the year. Sellers must have internet access and a valid email account to enter.
3. Promotional products and objective
This incentive programme is made with the purpose of incentivising sales of items belonging to the Lucart Professional EcoNatural and Fato Natural range (Fato Natural customized napkins included), produced by one of the following companies: Lucart S.p.A., Lucart KFT, Lucart Sas, Lucart Tissue&Soap, Lucart Hygiene ltd. Sales, and a correct report uploaded on the dedicated platform are mandatory for participation in this incentive programme.
4. How to enter
From 1 April to 31 December 2022 sellers will have to sell to their end customers boxes of the promotional products mentioned in point 3.
Within two months of the end of the month in which the sale is made, distributors must upload the sales reports associated with each of their sellers onto the platform. After the last available day (last calendar day of the second month following the month in question) it will no longer be possible to upload the sales data.
With the product boxes sold, the sellers will contribute to the rescue of trees, according to a conversion ratio established internally by the promoter and available for consultation by all sellers through the distributors on the platform https://calculator.lucartgroup.com/en
During some periods, Lucart reserves the right to introduce accelerators to speed up the points accumulation. The accelerators will either duplicate, or triplicate or quadruplicate the points accrued during a specific period. The promoter will promptly communicate further details about the periods and the type of accelerator in a manner it deems most effective and in compliance with applicable laws.
Upon saving a tree, the seller will obtain 1 point that will be added to those already accumulated and, upon reaching certain thresholds, it will be possible to claim a reward among those provided (more details on rewards and point thresholds in articles 5 and 6 below).
It should be noted that the declarations relating to the boxes sold are the sole responsibility of distributors. Lucart reserves the right to carry out checks on such declarations and, if the quantity of product boxes declared sold is 20% or more greater than those purchased by the distributor from Lucart in a given period, to disqualify the upload of the surplus boxes.
The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to check the validity of the recorded sales data and to refuse any upload that is made in violation of the clauses of these terms and conditions or fraudulently.
5. Points accumulation
The sale of boxes of promotional products and subsequent recording on the platform of the related sales reports will allow the rescue of trees, as per Lucart's internal conversion ratio. For each tree saved, each seller will earn 1 point that will be added to the previously accumulated points. Within their personal area on the incentive programme platform, the seller will be able to consult their points balance and, once certain thresholds have been reached (referred to in the following article), they may claim one of the rewards of their choice from among those provided. The points accrued can also be used partially in several claims.
Please note that the updating of the points may be deferred subject to approval by Lucart.
6. Point and reward thresholds
The following point thresholds exist for the rewards below:
|Treedom - Plant a tree Cacao||€ 14.90||30|
|Ecobnb - Sustainable travel gift card||€ 20.00||40|
|Treedom - Plant a tree Mandarine||€ 22.90||46|
|24 bottles - Urban bottle 1000ml||€ 24.90||50|
|24 bottles - Travel tumbler 350ml||€ 28.90||58|
|Treedom - Plant a tree passion fruit||€ 29.90||60|
|Treedom - Plant a tree mango||€ 34.90||70|
|24 bottles Kids water bottle & lunch box - white||€ 43.90||88|
|Amazon gift card||€ 50.00||100|
|Etsy Sustainable & handcrafted furniture gift card||€ 50.00||100|
|Miomojo - Recycled travel set||€ 59.90||120|
|Miomojo - Backpack Leonardo||€ 85.00||170|
|Miomojo - Eticool set||€ 150.00||300|
|Miomojo - Bundle globetrotter Marco+Milo||€ 160.00||320|
|Solios - Solar watch for men||€ 250.00||500|
|Fairphone 3+||€ 469.00||938|
|Segway - Kickscooter E45E||€ 729.00||1,458|
Rewards can change according to availability or to promoter decision.
7. Reward claims and delivery
The points earned by sellers can be used to claim one or more rewards to be chosen from those listed in the virtual catalogue, which can be consulted on the incentive programme platform. In order to claim the reward, the seller must access the platform, provide the necessary data for identification, specify the reward and fill in the details for sending the reward. Once the reward is claimed, the participant will not be able to modify or cancel the orders placed.
When the reward is claimed, the corresponding points will be deducted and the balance updated.
Rewards must be claimed by 28 February 2023. After that date, all remaining points will no longer be valid and no rewards can be claimed.
The rewards claimed in the manner described above will be delivered within 180 days from the date of the claim.
Physical rewards will be sent to the address provided by the seller when the reward is claimed. Digital rewards (purchase vouchers) will be provided in the form of a unique code and sent by email to the address indicated during registration and may be used directly in online shopping on the relevant partner sites or, where possible, at their physical stores. The purchase voucher will contain all the information necessary concerning how it is to be used and its validity.
With the receipt of the reward by email, the participants will acquire its full ownership and use, assuming for the purpose all responsibility, without exception, including therefore that for the custody, loss, theft, destruction and/or use, including unauthorised use, in any way related to the possession and/or use of the unique identification code, with consequent indemnification from any liability for the promoter company and any companies appointed.
Rewards may not be transferred to third parties.
Sellers cannot claim alternative rewards or an equivalent cash payment. However, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, vary, cancel or suspend a reward or an element thereof if, due to circumstances beyond its control, such an element is no longer available.
The Promoter shall not be liable to any seller if all or any part of a reward is unavailable or must be varied or cancelled for any reason. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to replace a reward or element of the same with an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. By participating, you agree to be bound by these conditions.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (including indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any seller entering the Incentivization or as a result of accepting any reward. However, nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical problems or human error that may result in a registration, submission or entry not being received or being lost or damaged or for any destruction or alteration thereof, or unauthorized access to the website.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding any aspect of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts.
- This Incentivization is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- If this Incentivization is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including because of outbreak, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Incentivization, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this Incentivization, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any seller for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry, or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Incentivization. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
The present Full Terms and Conditions are available at: treechallenge.lucartprofessional.com
For UK entrants, this Incentivization shall be governed by UK law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.